Each party is designed to cater to your entertainment needs as well as to allow you to relax and enjoy the party along with your guests.
A typical party would include the Archery GB qualified coach arriving half an hour before the start time in order to set up the equipment.
You and your guests will then start by being taught how to shoot arrows safely and accurately by the coach before moving on to a series of fun archery games and/ or a mini tournament.
Your Place or Ours?
Let us come to your venue, or we can hold the party at one of our venues.
Our popular party themes include Robin Hood, Medieval and Olympics, but we are not limited to these and are happy to customise your party in order to suit your wishes.
Our Archery Parties include:
- All the necessary equipment including a choice of Olympic style recurve bow, traditional longbow or modern compound bow
- An Archery GB coach with enhanced CRB clearance
- An Archery trophy for the tournament winner
- A target face that guests can sign as a souvenir
- A target pin badge for all the guests
- Up to 12 guests per party; additional guests can be added at a cost (price on application)
- All the coaching necessary to participate in archery games or a mini-tournament
- Full liability insurance
- Complimentary party invitations available as a download below
Extra coaches can be provided (price on application)
Please note that the area used for archery will be subject to a risk assessment by Grey Goose Archery; we can assist you in choosing a good venue.
Please note that the prices listed here are intended as a guide only and are subject to change.