During the summer of 2017 we are running free taster sessions to provide an opportunity for the local community to enjoy archery.
Our Taster Sessions will be delivered by a team of Archery GB qualified coaches and experienced archers who are fully CRB checked, and very enthusiastic!
The sessions are open to everyone from the age of 8 upwards. All the necessary equipment will be provided.
Our first taster will be on Saturday 1st April 2017, with other dates being released over the next few months. There’s no need to book, just turn up between 1.00 and 3.00pm.
If you find yourself enjoying this fantastic sport then the next step is to join one of our Beginner Courses. There will be an opportunity to register for our upcoming course at the taster session.
Its all taking place at – The Quarry, Mill Drove, Blackborough End, King’s Lynn PE32 1SW, a map can be found here.
- Minimum age for all participants is 8 years old
- Wear close fitting clothing that won’t get caught on bowstrings; lots of thin layers are better than one thick layer.
- Wear comfortable shoes or trainers (not open toed) and ensure that long hair is tied back.
- Toilet facilities are available on site
- Remember during the summer this is an outdoor activity and in the early part of the season the weather could be wet; but it may be sunny!
- Participation granted solely at the discretion of the coaching staff